Monday, April 3, 2017

I know, I know

Where have I been?  Well, I've been here.  But not really.  And that's very evident in my weight tracker.  I am done with excuses.  I am done with cheats and sneaks and half-ass tracking.

I'm in it to win it.

Starting today.  

Lately, I have been using "well, that's life" as a reason to not be stricter.  Yes, things come up, stuff happens and sometimes food choices are not in my control.  BUT, I CAN control what I do with those food choices, when stuff comes up and things happen.  I CAN pick through the bad food and find something good.  If not - one word comes to mind moderation.

I took the traveling journal (aka "the lucky journal" to some) this week.  The idea is to track what you eat and how much you exercise in writing with like a pencil.  To me, it's old school.  I track everything on my phone.  We'll see just how lucky this traveling lucky journal is. I am tracking in both places.

I am not happy that weight has crept back on.  I am certainly not happy that the really cute pants I bought last summer are SUPER tight and not at all flattering.  I'm really, really unhappy that I had to BUY a few pairs of pants just get me through.  Ugh.  If that isn't incentive enough, I don't know what is.  

PLUS, in 4 months, we are going to Nashville.  I'd like to be able to wear cute, fun clothes while we are there.  I know what needs to be done.  Just like Nike...

...Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment