Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Weekend Warrior

If it weren't for the weekends, I'd be there.  I would be at goal weight.

I know in my heart of hearts, this is true.  Saturday's have always been a relaxed day...the day I weigh in and know in my mind that I have a whole week to repair what I might do/eat/drink.  Of course I am still working on losing the big gain of 3.6 pounds from the camping weekend (well, I don't know for sure if that's the only cause but that's what I am going with).  You remember - the 3 days eating and drinking binge, the loss of my mind and the terrible price I paid to play hard.

Lately, Saturday cheat has become Saturday/Sunday cheats.  Well, that just won't do. Things have to change.  And so, I made it happen.  I was mostly good on Saturday and really good on Sunday.  AND, I have kicked my own butt back into gear with exercising. 

I am recommitting myself to exercising AT LEAST 4 days a week and getting 10,000 steps a day in.  I have recommitted to honestly tracking.  I am back to focusing on my journey.  

I'm looking forward to cooler days.  Days when we can ride our bikes, take longer walks, play more in the yard.  Fall is my favorite season.  I will miss all the yummy summer veggies but will find new and exciting fall/winter veggies.  

These last 5 pounds will not beat me, I will not be undone.


No comments:

Post a Comment