Friday, August 28, 2015

Goodbye FLSs

I am finally able to say, "Goodbye" to the FLSs.  FLS is what I called fat lady stores.  Stores that cater to the "full figured" and "plus size" gals.  I didn't (and don't) mean for it to be offensive.  Because, well, I was a fat lady.  I have unsubscribed from emails from those stores.  I have cleaned out my closet and gave away 19 - YES 19 - pairs of pants and also several shirts, shorts, dresses and skirts.  Not looking back.  Not going back.

Knowing that I can walk into just about any store and buy clothes is HUGE (no pun intended) for me.  I don't feel like I am limited to the 3 or 4 stores I used to shop in anymore.  Goodbye FLSs!  

The exception is...Victoria's Secret.  The secret is...big boobed ladies can't shop there.  Love the undies.  Can't buy the bras.  Oh well.  There are much better quality (and sadly more expensive) bras out there that will accommodate the "ladies". 

I hope to go shopping this weekend.  And I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment