Monday, June 20, 2016

Celebrations!

At my Saturday morning WW meeting, I got to celebrate someone who reached goal weight.  It was SO exciting.  You see, we've been on this journey together.  We have shared the ups and downs.  We have shared recipes and tips.  We have cheered, we have boo'd, we have agonized over .2 pounds.  She is testimony that this CAN happen and WILL happen if you stick with it.

On my way to the meeting, I was hopeful for her that that would be the day she made goal.  I am so excited for her.  I have surprised myself by not being jealous.  I mean, sure I wish I was there right along with her.  But, I will get there eventually.  Then we will celebrate me.  YAY!

This is the last week of school (schwoooo).  I am looking forward to the teachers and the kiddies being gone.  Without them, the likelihood of random food showing up in the office will diminish.  And, the stress will be mostly gone.  I have found that for sure I AM a stress eater.  These last few days have proved that as fact.

So, once we get through the school celebrations and the end of year celebrations and we get everyone out of the school, I should be just fine.

Until then...let's just celebrate.

Within reason!  ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment