Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Sometimes I Just Want...

...to snap my fingers and be skinny.
...to eat whatever I want and not have to worry about gaining.
...to look in the mirror and really love what I see.

I know that losing and maintaining a healthy weight is hard work and it's a life time change.  But there are times I wish it just wasn't SO hard.  I want to indulge.  I want to imbibe. And not pay for it later. "A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips" and all that jazz.

Traveling, being off your "normal" schedule, stress, work.  All things that can work against you - if you aren't careful.  I have been watching the scale go up and down and up and down for over 6 months.  I am beginning to feel that they only way I am going to get these last 10 pounds off is to eat the same exact thing every single day and not cheat a single bit and drown myself in water.  Anything to reach my goal.

I honestly thought it was going to be easy.  I mean, all the way up to this point, it was.  Weight was just dropping off.  Now, I am stalled.  Yo-yo-ing.  I just want to reach goal.  Then, I can stay there.  Ugh!!!!  So frustrating!!!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment