Thursday, September 17, 2015

Same Ole, Same Ole

Well...despite last weekend's festivities and the fact that I have wanted to eat everything insight the last couple of days, staying the same this week I consider a victory!  I really held my breath when I got on the scale this morning.  

I truly have struggled this week.  I'm not sure why I have been so hungry.  It has been super hard to stay on track - I have wanted to snack all day!  It is hormonal?  Seasonal? Stress?  Maybe all of the above?  I just know that I have had to make myself say no.

Not sure what's been up with me and exercising lately.  I have only been on the elliptical twice so far this week.  And last week was the same way.  Its not that I don't like doing it anymore but I have been exhausted after work and have had a lot to do for the trips.  This has got to change though.  I miss it.  I need it.  

I am SURE we will be walking our butts off this weekend in CA.  I am sure I will be able to make decent food choices.  I am sure I will be okay.  Right?!?

My plan for next week: plan better WW friendly snacky/filling foods for work, and climb back on the beast (aka elliptical) and ride it back into action!  Yeeeehaw!



No comments:

Post a Comment