Monday, October 5, 2015

I Need a Plan!!

"Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy or stupid.  Those things are what happen when you don't have a plan." 
- Larry Winget

In order for you to be successful you have to have a plan. I already plan our menus for the whole week, right down to what I am going eat at every meal, every day.  I not only do that for my weight loss but also for my sanity. 

I can't really use "I've been busy" as an excuse for every day that I didn't get all 10,000 steps or that I only worked out 2 days last week. I have no real excuse.  I am ashamed to say that I kind of had the "I'm doing okay so I can slack off a little" attitude.  And what happens on the scale?? Nothing.  Not up, not down. 

When I look over my activity for the last month, I have been slacking.  And because I have been slacking, my weight loss has slowed.  Slacker.

Time to regroup. I need a new plan. Just how I am going to beat the laziness? Here is what I came up with - each day, I will take a few minutes away from my desk to take a quick walk (inside or outside) at least once;  I will make every effort to get on the elliptical; I WILL get all 10,000 steps!  

Any bets to see if my plan works??  I'll take that bet!



No comments:

Post a Comment