Sunday, February 14, 2016

Tried and True

One of the things I enjoy the most at my WW meetings is people sharing good ideas, new foods and recipes. Enter Just Great Stuff powdered  peanut butter. I will admit that at first I was like "Um, I don't think so" but the more people around me said how good it was, the more I wanted to try it. I love peanut butter but it's so high in points that I avoid it (as best as I can).  I left my meeting and went directly to Wegmans and bought some. Displayed with them were popped cakes - I bought those too.  I couldn't wait to get home and try them.  I have to say that I am so glad that I did!! It's my new favorite snack - and only 2 points for the popped cake, the peanut butter and banana!! I like it so much I bought the chocolate peanut butter one too and tried that today. One word. Yummy. Go ahead - try it. You will be glad you did!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment