Monday, May 9, 2016

Reckless Abandon

The time has come (and gone) - graduation!  The moment I have been waiting for!  Being skinny(ier) and looking good for my baby's college graduation.  Compared to you-know-who, I looked damned good.  Yay me!!!

BUT

All bets were off this weekend.  I ate with reckless abandon.  I didn't go to WW Saturday morning.  For the first time in 14 months, I didn't track.  Not Friday, Saturday OR Sunday.  And let me tell you, I didn't like it one bit.  I felt out of control.  I couldn't get my brain switched back to WW mode.  It was stuck in celebration gear.  Yes, this is the moment (or one of them) that I have been working for but that is NO excuse to go nuts!!!!  

You know that expression, "shoot first, ask questions later"?  Well, it was like eat now, calculate later.  You just can't do that.  Because what you find out (points-wise), you will not like.  

So.  This morning I gave myself a talking-to.  I am weighing and measuring. I am tracking.  I will exercise.  Time to get my head back in the game.  We've got 10 pounds to go and dammit, we will get there.  

Sooner rather than later.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment