Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Broken Cookies

Something is happening.  Brownies last week, a small piece of cake yesterday, a small muffin today.  Oh, and let's not forget the "broken" cookies from Home Economics class the week before.  

A year ago I never would've let that stuff pass my lips.  So, what's changed??  Am I a little too comfortable?  Am I too confident that I can control a little taste here, a little taste there?  Am I secretly sabotaging myself?   

I don't know the answer.  I just know I need to stop!  But how?  Where is the willpower I had just a few short months ago?  When did "just say no" become "well okay, maybe a little?"  

I am a little frustrated that the last 10 pounds are SO HARD to get off.  Okay, maybe a little more than a little.  I am really freaking frustrated.  I feel good, I feel like I look good.  But I really want to lose these last few pounds.  Went up .4 last weekend.  Doesn't sounds like much but it's certainly the wrong direction!!  

So, what do I need to do to shake things up?  Carb binge and then regroup?  Exercise more (but when?)?  Starve myself? Or just stay the course?  I am sure the answer is stay the course.  Keep tracking and continuing to be as healthy as I can be.    

I know one thing is for sure - one answer is to stay away from the cookies.  Even the broken ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment