Saturday, May 23, 2015

Builds Character

That's what hubby said when I told him I was up .6 this week. He said that I can't be down every week.  I have spent all morning beating myself, thinking that I shouldn't have done this or I shouldn't have done that.  We shouldn't have gone out to dinner last night, even though I ate within my points. I shouldn't have had WW ice cream EVERY NIGHT just because I had points left.   I should've drank more water...exercised more...left points at the end of the day.  Instead, I need to think - "Okay, I'll be better next week.  I am going to pick myself up and brush myself off and MOVE ON.  I know in my head that it's silly to be this upset over .6 (not even 1/2 a pound) but in my heart, I am disappointed.

This weekend might be tough.  Cook outs and grad party.  All with potential to have really tempting foods.  Bringing what I can, when I can will help with that.  

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment