Thursday, May 14, 2015

It's All About Choices

When you are a weight watcher, you make your points count. I plan every meal, down to the last point.  I scour Pinterest and the WW site for recipes that sound interesting and have foods that we like.  It has to be pretty, too.  That's probably a mental thing.  I think if it's appealing to the eye, it will be tasty!  Whether that's true or not, I don't care.  

Anyway...losing weight is about choices.  I mean, think about it.  I CHOSE to join WW. I CHOOSE to be 100% on board (or is is overboard?!?).  Every week, I CHOOSE meals that are healthy and filling.  Even Saturday (weigh in day), which people tend to call their "cheat day".  I just can't allow myself to cheat.  I might not eat the healthiest but I still tend to stay within my points.

I also CHOOSE not to eat my activity points or my flex points. I CHOOSE to exercise almost everyday.  I am choosing to become a healthier woman.  

And so, when I have a choice of what to eat, I keep in mind that....  

THIS is what 6 points at McDonald's looks like:

THIS is what my 6 point dinner looks like:

A snack wrap vs cod and veggies.  I think it's a no brainer.  




No comments:

Post a Comment