Thursday, July 9, 2015

Last Night in Music City

We have had a blast.  I don't mind telling you that I truly believe that this is where I belong. When I stepped onto Broadway, I told Matt "I'm home". Towards the end of the week (after visiting Tootsie's 4 times), Matt said this place would kill me.  Haha!! He's probably right. 

All I all, I think I managed to keep myself under control.  It was a daily struggle.  I really really mean mean it was a struggle. So many temptations. I wanted to eat and drink everything bad for me that was in sight.  I did partake in the occasional adult beverage. I did eat a Goo Goo Cluster (over 2 days). I also went to <gasp> Waffle House. But, all these things I worked into my daily points allowance.  

Here was another issue I did not think I would have a problem with - getting all my steps in.  I would've thought that for sure it would not be hard to walk 10,000 steps or more.  Sadly, I found myself lacking a few days.  

We will be home in 2 days. I will get back into my "normal" life of controlled food and my elliptical.  Weighing in today, I was a bit concerned but I was down .4.  Not much but considering I'm on vacation, I will take any loss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment