Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Incredible, Edible Egg

First eggs were good for you.  Then they weren't.  Now they are again.  Make up your minds, people!!  In all seriousness, I love eggs.  I eat one every single morning for breakfast.  Do I get tired of them?  Nope.  Not at all.  Think of all the ways you can eat them...hard boiled, soft boiled, poached (my favorite), fried, and scrambled. 

I saw this article in a magazine and thought I would share it.  A health benefit to eating one IN your salad is BONUS!  





An egg packs a whopping 7 grams of protein (and only 2 points).  Can't beat that.  The once avoided food due to it's high cholesterol value is once again looked upon as a positive addition to your diet.  Yay!  Not that I would've given them up anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment