Monday, November 16, 2015

We Are Family!

This is an actual a text message from my mom that was sent in our family group message:  
I post this because I am also so proud that we have all decided to make life changes.  We coach each other, share our accomplishments, our setbacks and our victories.  Without the support of my family (and friends), I could not do this.  Together, we have lost over 100 pounds!! WOW!!!!  Bravo!

We are also one of those families that takes pictures of our meals and send them in the same group text.  A lot of times, we end up sharing recipes and pins from Pinterest.  Luckily, we all like to cook!  

Last week was a bit of a letdown for me.  I was up a smidgen (.2) so I moved a little bit away from my 50 pound goal.  I totally earned that .2 and know that I have no one to blame but myself.  Maybe I will get it this week.  Just maybe.  If not, there's always next week...



  




No comments:

Post a Comment