Saturday, December 12, 2015

10 Things....

10 Things I Never Thought I'd Say:

1.  Let's take a walk.
2.  No thank you (to dessert).
3.  Where are my leggings?
4.  The large shirt is way too big!
5.  Can I please have a box for 1/2 my meal?
6.  The skinnier the jeans, the better!
7.  Yum!  I love roasted spaghetti squash!
8.   I need a smaller bra!
9.   I'd like my burger wrapped in lettuce, please.
10. I feel skinny!!!

So happy to have said these things at least once.  If not more.  

This week begins the Beyond The Scale program.  It's different though I am not really sure how much so for me.  I pretty much do a lot of protein and veggies.  It's a good thing I am not a choco-holic.  Chocolate jumped more than 1/2!  WOW!

I know that once WW gets all their issues ironed out, it will be a fine program.  The focus is not just the scale but on your well-being overall.  A lot of touchy-feely kind of stuff.  Whatever works.  


No comments:

Post a Comment