Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Before, During and Beyond the Scale

     

Before           During

My friend suggested that I post before and during pictures of me since I began my journey.  The before picture was taken the week after I joined WW.  The during picture is from October (I am 6 pounds lighter now).  When I look back at pictures of me (the few that are out there) I can't believe the difference.  And when I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror or reflection now, I am shocked that it's actually me!  I can't wait to see what I look like (and how I feel) when I get to my goal weight!

Almost a full week into the Beyond the Scale program and I'm really not finding it THAT different, other than I have 4 more daily points to play with. And those 4 points have been helpful this week as it has been a challenge.  Like the classic Christmas song says, "It's the most wonderful time of the year"...cookies!  candy!  parties!! I keep reminding myself that my goal is within reach.  

I am still struggling with eating out at restaurants that I don't know or consider "safe".  When you go to a burger joint, you have a burger.  Right?  I ordered the kids size on lettuce (no bun) and topped it with sauteed mushrooms and red onions.  But no cheese. I tried to turn a scary eating situation into something less scary.

I have to get through the next 2 weeks without losing control.  Easier said then done.  



1 comment:

  1. You are a rock star!! I can't believe the difference. You look like a completely different person. These pictures highlight your hard work.

    ReplyDelete