I don't know what I was waiting for. I kept thinking I would try to lose weight sometime. I knew I wasn't healthy and that I didn't feel good. It took the visit to the doctor to give me the kick the pants I needed. It was like what Oprah says now, "If not now, when?".
So many great changes have evolved from my weight loss. The list goes on and on but here are my favorites:
- I can reach and paint my toe nails
- I can curl up in a chair
- I can wrap a hotel towel around me
- I can feel my collar/hip bones
- My boobs don't choke me when I lay down
- I walk faster/climb stairs quicker
- I have been called tiny (what?!?)
- My feet don't hurt
- I don't have to shop in specialty stores because...
- I have gone from a size 18 to an 8 in pants!!
It's these changes that keep me going and keep me on track. I am wondering if I feel this good now...how good will I feel when I get the last 13 pounds off?!?!? Can I possibly feel any better?? Guess we will have to wait and see!